Sunday, January 17, 2010

HELLO EVERYONE!

Hello, this is my first attempt at blogging.  I couldn't do it without the help of my wonderful daughter Dani who got everything up and going for me.  Thanks Dani, you are the best.
I am going to try to keep updated on all the exciting happenings with Real Estate in Cedar City, Utah. 
Let me tell you a bit about myself.  I have lived in Cedar City my whole life, as a matter of fact I have lived in the same house my whole life (with the exception of a few months).  I have been married to Keith Christensen for 23 years and we have three great kids, Brett, Dani and Casey.  Brett lives just around the corner from us in my Grandparents house and works at Rolling Rubber. Dani is married to Ray Wright and they live in Pocatello Idaho where are both going to school.  Casey is and always will be the baby he still lives at home.  He just joined the National Guard and will be going to basic training on February 22.  I am very proud of my kids and am sure will have to tell you all about them as time goes on.
Well, Here's to the new year and to my new adventure of blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment