Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Cute Kids

I was blessed with three darling kids. Two boys and one girl. They are all so different, with different interest and hobbies. It has always been fun for my husband and I because it kept us involved in a variety of things.

My oldest is Brett, he is 23 years old. He graduated from Wyo Tech in Laramie, WY and is currently working at Rolling Rubber, a locally owned car and mechanic shop. He is into every kind of car and loves big trucks. He is a hard worker and an absolute sweetheart. If any of his friends, or family members, need help, he is usually the one they call and he is always more than willing to help. He just got inducted into the National Guard and leaves for basic training in July. We are so proud of him!


Then comes Dani, she is 21 years old. She is married to my wonderful son-in-law, Ray Wright. She just graduated from Southern Utah University with her Bachelors in Accounting. Ray and Dani moved to Idaho a year ago so Ray could go to Pharmacy school at Idaho State University. They are both little smarty-pants. Dani was a cheerleader in high school and college and she still enjoys dancing whenever she can. Ray played baseball all through high school and college and he is a softball fanatic now.


My youngest is Casey, he is 19. He is also in the National Guard and will be coming home from basic at the end of this month. We are extremely proud of both our boys for serving our country! Casey is our little cowboy, he takes after his dad. He is so good with animals, no matter what kind they always seem to love him. He plans on going to school to be a Veterinarian when he gets home.  He played football and basketball in high school, but football was always his favorite. And there is a good reason for that--he was really good.


I am so proud of all my kids and am so lucky that they all turned out to be such good people. But then again, I am there mother so I might be a little bit biased. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment