Thursday, June 4, 2015

LDS Church announces Cedar City temple groundbreaking.. Now is the time to buy! Call your Cedar City Realtor, Donna Christensen

Now is the time to buy in Cedar City with the new temple to come! 

LDS Church announces Cedar City temple groundbreaking
Updated: Tuesday, May 5 2015 12:03 a.m. MDT

SALT LAKE CITY — Two years after the LDS Church announced it would build a temple in Cedar City, Utah, construction is now scheduled to begin.
The groundbreaking ceremony for the Cedar City Utah Temple is scheduled Aug. 8, according to an announcement released Monday by the First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The temple's location, 300 South Cove Dr. in Cedar City, also was announced Monday, though it has been known by many in the area.
The groundbreaking will be private, with attendance by invitation only. However, the services will be transmitted to stake centers within the temple district.
Church President Thomas S. Monson announced the temple at the the faith's general conference in April 2013.
The groundbreaking will be the second for an LDS temple this year. Church officials broke ground on the Star Valley Wyoming Temple last month.

If you are looking to buy or sell a home in beautiful Cedar City, I would be more than happy to help you do so! As a life long resident of Cedar City I can help you with every aspect of buying or selling your home because I’m experienced, because I’m professional . . .and because I care.

You can depend on me to get you connected to the area and satisfy your Utah real estate needs! In addition, if you have any general questions about buying or selling real estate in Utah, please contact me as I'm more than willing to help. I can help you with any homes available including foreclosures and short sales and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. 
Please contact me via phone, text, or email at any time! I would love to help you with any of your real estate needs! 

Donna Christensen


ERA Realty Center
435-559-2251
donna.christensen@era.com
As a full time Cedar City, Utah Real Estate Agent: 
- I have access to all Foreclosures, Short-Sales, and local listings in Cedar City and Southern Utah.
- Proud member of the Iron County Utah Multiple Listing Service (MLS). 
- I proudly service all of Iron County, Beaver County, and Garfield County real estate which includes Cedar City, Enoch, Parowan, New Harmony, Brian Head and surrounding areas. 
- I am an experienced full time, top agent that is highly qualified in the local market and am ready to extend my knowledge to you. 
- I work with the area's finest builders which allows me to off you insight on real estate investments property coming to this Real Estate market in the future. To discover what a top agent can do for you, call or email and get to know me today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment